Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Building a better story

I just finished reading Donald Miller's book A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. In he talks about life being a blank page and what you do in your life writes the story of your life and who you are. He realized sitting on the couch isn't a story people would want to read.

I read this and realized my story is boring. I'm not doing anything that would make people interested in reading it. Sure I've done some cool things here and there but a whole lot of nothing. What can I do in my life to make my story better?
What can you do in YOUR life to make it a better story?

"A good storyteller doesn't just tell a better story, he invites other people into the story with him giving them a better story too." -Donald Miller.

With this I challenge you to take make in making a better story. What can you do with us? What ideas do you have to make all of our stories ones that others will read about?

I cannot wait to see what we do and what we accomplish. This is going to be a great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment