Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday

My birthday is October 1. And this year, it will be the best birthday I've ever had.
I'm giving up my birthday for charity:water. So this year I don't want presents or gifts, I want to build a well.
This year for my birthday I am asking people donate $23 to the well. I'll let you know when the site is up and working so that if you want to help its a easy click.

This is the next step in my creating a better story. But more is to come! I can't wait to hear about your ideas and see what stories you are creating.
Great things are going to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I had another idea last night for fundraising - What if you found how far the average is for children to walk & then host a race, or walk, or whatever that is that distance....just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! thats a great idea!!!! Lets chat soon eh?

    ReplyDelete